Students who would like to get a COVID-19 vaccine can get them FREE through their local doctor’s offices or pharmacies. They are also FREE, regardless of insurance and immigration status. Students just need to bring proof of age, using any official document that shows
their name and date of birth, such as a CA ID, Medicare card, passport from any country,
birth certificate, membership card, or immunization records.
The Student Health Center has vaccination clinics every Thursday (Building 67B).
The clinics will be held on Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in Kerr’s Corner, near the Library entrance and Mountie Café:
- Wednesday, November 10, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 17, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 1, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 8, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Vaccines will be provided by appointment through the Fulgent website at vaccine.fulgentgenetics.com.