Admissions & Records Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Transfer Units From Another College/University to Mt. SAC?

You must first contact all accredited colleges, universities, and trade schools you have attended, and ask that official transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions and Records at Mt. San Antonio College. Hand carried transcripts will be accepted if the official transcripts are still sealed in the original envelope of the Registrar. If you opened the envelope you will need to request another “official” copy from the institution. Mt. San Antonio College will only transfer units from other institutions at the student’s request and only after receiving official transcripts from all institutions attended. It is the responsibility of the student to request the evaluation of official transcripts from other colleges. This may be accomplished by submitting a completed Evaluation Request form at the Office of Admissions and Records. Transcripts submitted become the property of Mt. San Antonio College District and cannot be returned to the student or forwarded to other institutions.

Return to FAQ