Admissions & Records Frequently Asked Questions

How Do I Return to Mt. SAC if I Have Not Attended for at Least a Year?

If you have not been enrolled in classes at Mt. SAC for two consecutive major terms (i.e., Fall and Spring), you will need to complete a new Application for Admission. Mt. SAC will always maintain records of the classes taken at Mt. SAC however, if transcripts were brought from another school, those records may have been purged and duplicates may be required. Orientation will not be required for students who have previously participated in Orientation or students that have completed more than one unit of credit. However, updated placement testing may be necessary. Counselors are available to help students get back on track.

If you have additional questions, visit the Office of Admissions and Records in the Student Services Building, 9B – 1st Floor or call (909) 274-4415.

Return to FAQ